Hi everyone! Since I have some new friends around here, I thought it would be fun to share a few fun facts about myself! I've never done anything like this, but these random bits about me popped in my head the quickest, so I jotted them down. I'd love to hear any fun tidbits you'd like to share about yourself in the comments! One thing I love about blogging is just being myself and getting to know others through this platform; it's so fun learning more about others and being real with one another! Hope you enjoy :) xo
1. I get the hiccups almost instantly when I eat baby carrots, so I try to avoid eating them lol
2. I met Freddy while we were both Young Life leaders in college; this ministry still holds a very special place in our hearts and means a lot to us!
3. Disneyland is my favorite place on earth & Splash Mountain is the ride that brings me the most nostalgia; it’s my FAVE
4. Cats are my favorite animal! I dream of having an orange tabby kitten named Princess Rajah; even though she doesn't exist in my world now, she lives in my heart and I talk about her to Freddy like she's real lol #catladyproblems #hestilllovesme
5. My favorite candy is a Kit Kat bar
6. My Starbucks order is always the same every time I go—“a tall, iced white mocha.” The only time this changes is during holiday season; November: Pumpkin Spice Latte, December: Peppermint Mocha
7. I almost always fall asleep on the couch when we watch movies. To try and convince Freddy that I’m not sleeping (when I most certainly am) I’ll laugh at random parts or say a word or two. Needless to say I can’t fool him!
8. If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be pasta! Orzo has been my obsession lately, but I love all kinds…bowtie, shells, linguine, penne…I’m never picky when it comes to my pasta :)
9. I’m an only child, and whenever I tell people that they always ask me if I got bored as a kid. The answer is no! :) I had friends in the neighborhood that I would hang out with (one is still my bestie to this day!), and I would ride my bike, play with Barbie dolls, dress up my cats, watch Disney movies…I never ran out of things to do.
10. Sometimes I will randomly start talking in a British accent
11. My two favorite movies I’ll watch over and over again are “My Best Friend’s Wedding” and “The Holiday”