With Mother's Day being a little over two weeks away, I'm sharing some of my favorite gift ideas for the leading lady in your life! There are so many options out there, it can be hard to narrow it down if you're unsure what to get your sweet mama. I hope this gift guide gives you a little inspiration or can at least point you in the right direction. I don't feel one day is enough to honor our moms, so let's dedicate the month of May to celebrating these amazing women! And here's a little fun fact for you: In first grade I remember our class put on a little show for Mother's Day by singing a song that went like this...
"M is for the million things she gave me, O is for only that she's growing old, T is for the tears she shed to save me, H is for her heart of purest gold, E is for her eyes of moonlight shining, R is for right and right she'll always be....put them all together they spell Mother, the word that means the whole world to me!"
1. La Mer Skincare Set - So she can enjoy an at-home facial experience and indulge in luxurious products
2. Volupsa Candle Set - To keep her home smelling like a spa all day long!
3. Porcelain Trinket Tray- To stash her rings & things
4. Initial Necklace - You can give her her own initial, or one initial for each child, or grand child!
5. Barefoot Dreams Robe - Let her lounge in style with this oh-so-cozy wrap
6. Coffee mug - She'll be reminded of how much you love her every time she takes a sip!
7. CLUSE Watch - So she can stylishly tell time and arrive on time for your movie date :)
8. Cloche Jewelry Display - Add customizable initials and let her display all of her beautiful pieces she's collected over the years.
9. Floral Recipe Tin - Help her store her favorite family recipes in one place, and one day she can pass them along to you!